Steam Crave Community Forum

Author   Comment  
Wolverito

Reply with quote  #1 

Like many of you, vaping saved my life.  I had been smoking for 26 years.  Back on October 14th, 2015, I started vaping and was able to finally quit smoking.  One week later, I knew for a fact that I would never go back to the stinkies.

About a month into my new vaping adventure, I purchased the (then) legendary Billow V2, and the (now) legendary Aromamizer RDTA.  It took me longer to learn the ways of the RDTA... but once I did, I fell in love with it.  Very aptly named, it is indeed a perfect mixture of a Dripper and a Tank.  A perfect hybrid.  An instant classic.

It is by far *the most* versatile atomizer in my collection.  (I do not own a Supreme... yet!)   The Velocity-style deck allows for vertical, horizontal, single, dual, quad, and other types of builds.  It is easy to build on, and it has the best airflow on any of my atomizers to date (again, I do not own a Supreme... yet!).

The more I use my RDTA, the more I love it.  I'm also looking forward to getting the V2 upgrades and try them out. 

When an atomizer stands the test of time and holds its own against innovative newcomers, you know you have a keeper.  Mine will be by my side "until death do us part".  [smile]

Seldomsean

Reply with quote  #2 
Don't you feel so much better? Can taste, breath? I started vapeing in 2009 and have never looked back! IMO, you have saved your life.
Cheers, Sean

Kelli

Reply with quote  #3 
I finally managed to quit smoking Mother's Day 2015 after both vaping and smoking since punched cartos were the hot thing at 2.2ohms or so. My brand new SC RDTA helped me to finally kick the sticks for good!
steamcrave

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
We are so glad that Aromamizer help you quite smoking and you love it so much.
V1 and V2 are the same things, just different top cap and vape band.
I am also happy to say V1 and V2 are the real classical tank design, we should always keep it, even market just ask for top filling so much and everyone are chasing new designs and new names coming out. We see many tanks coming out in every month, acutally users don't need so many, we just need a few real good things.
I think all of us won't forget Aromamizer RDTA V1 and V2 forever, just like Kayfun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverito

Like many of you, vaping saved my life.  I had been smoking for 26 years.  Back on October 14th, 2015, I started vaping and was able to finally quit smoking.  One week later, I knew for a fact that I would never go back to the stinkies.

About a month into my new vaping adventure, I purchased the (then) legendary Billow V2, and the (now) legendary Aromamizer RDTA.  It took me longer to learn the ways of the RDTA... but once I did, I fell in love with it.  Very aptly named, it is indeed a perfect mixture of a Dripper and a Tank.  A perfect hybrid.  An instant classic.

It is by far *the most* versatile atomizer in my collection.  (I do not own a Supreme... yet!)   The Velocity-style deck allows for vertical, horizontal, single, dual, quad, and other types of builds.  It is easy to build on, and it has the best airflow on any of my atomizers to date (again, I do not own a Supreme... yet!).

The more I use my RDTA, the more I love it.  I'm also looking forward to getting the V2 upgrades and try them out. 

When an atomizer stands the test of time and holds its own against innovative newcomers, you know you have a keeper.  Mine will be by my side "until death do us part".  [smile]

KennethW

Reply with quote  #5 
V2 is still my favorite daily tank. I love the simplicity, performance and flavor that the tank gives. [smile]
blueridgedog

Reply with quote  #6 
V1 for me:

Smokin Dave

Reply with quote  #7 
COOL.I smoked the stinky's for 39 years and 11 months and now I will never go back.I love vaping and love my Aromamizer Supreme and Aromamizer RDA Bottom Feed.[biggrin]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.