Steam Crave Community Forum

Author   Comment  
steamcrave

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
Steam Crave Coil Jig
Single tool for various diameters (x mm to x mm). No switching of parts required. Also spaced coiling capablility! Still need small modifications after testing Cravers, please wait it patiently, we already wait more than 6 months(BJ started in Oct of 2015)
coil jig4.png 

steamcrave

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Show you pics of space coils wrapped by Steam Crave Coij Jig.
Surely it can wrap regular coils without space very well
It can wrap coils using 26/32 clapton wire, but a little hard for coils below 0.4mm(26g)

2.png  1.png 

Youngnam kim

Reply with quote  #3 
Good job SC!
Smokin Dave

Reply with quote  #4 
Yes.I can see this replacing my Coilmaster jig set immediately.Hopefully I will be able to purchase one somehow when it becomes available since I live in the vape oppressive state of Indiana.New law states that Indiana vapers cannot purchase from any online retailer located outside the state.No ejuice or anything related to vaping including batteries.UNBELIEVABLE.[mad]
giz_60

Reply with quote  #5 
I know this is an old post, but was wondering if the coil jig is available or going to be available. Can't seem to find much info about it online!  [confused]
MVP

Reply with quote  #6 
Hey everyone, 
Like giz_60 asked back in January, I too would like to know if/when this jig is going to become available?  
I understand that BJ's been working on it for a while, and he has been working on other products that you have in the pipeline for release, but I think this COULD open up a whole new area for your company, and with BJ's / your company's reputation for product excellence, all I can say is the sky's the limit.  
From what I can see of the design from the line drawing, a coiling jig that adjusts the i.d. of the coil in 0.2mm increments would be a MAJOR game changer and would introduce an unheard of level of customization possibilities to us vapers that we haven't seen since the introduction of the CoilMaster style of jig, AND I for one would LOVE to get my hands on one of them!!!  
Take Care

steamcrave

Administrator
Reply with quote  #7 
Hi, cravers, sorry to tell you we almost give up this product because we find some serious problem, which is hard to solve by design.
We hope one way we can have one new coil jig, but it is hard to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
Hey everyone, 
Like giz_60 asked back in January, I too would like to know if/when this jig is going to become available?  
I understand that BJ's been working on it for a while, and he has been working on other products that you have in the pipeline for release, but I think this COULD open up a whole new area for your company, and with BJ's / your company's reputation for product excellence, all I can say is the sky's the limit.  
From what I can see of the design from the line drawing, a coiling jig that adjusts the i.d. of the coil in 0.2mm increments would be a MAJOR game changer and would introduce an unheard of level of customization possibilities to us vapers that we haven't seen since the introduction of the CoilMaster style of jig, AND I for one would LOVE to get my hands on one of them!!!  
Take Care

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.