Steam Crave Community Forum

Author   Comment  
jbt81

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello!

My name is Jordan. I am about to buy a Titan kit😃

I wanted to get that $2 coupon lol So, I'm making a post.

Small introduction:
I first tried vaping in ~2012. I bought myself a small cig a like (cinnamon flavor) and was blown away by the pleasure I experienced and the "new to me" nicotine intake method. Fast forward through several years of analog tobacco use... here I am! Smoke free and working my way through some poor quality hardward onto some really great hardware.

Right now I run a semi mechanical Asmodus x Ultroner Luna squonk mod (usually a Drop Solo or Drop Dead ontop of it).

I also have an original Lost Vape Orion in which I like to vape nic salts.

I HAD a VooPoo Too, but I ruined it by charging batteries inside using the usb port on the mod itself. BUMMER. I have a Freemax Mesh Pro that I enjoyed on the Too.

I really like Milk Plus' line of juices. Also Transistor's Nazzo (sweet grapefruit). And Epitome's menthol-less mint flavors.

Anyways, I don't see many recent replies to customer posts, is the forum dead? Hopefully not. Ill report back on my experience with the Titan kit for anyone who is interested once I've gotten a chance to use it for a while.

TLDR: no replies from customer service, buying my first Steam Crave hardware, check back for  updates!

Peace & Love & Vapor
jbt81

Reply with quote  #2 
Made the order. Also, good store for batteries: 18650batterystore.com

they carry all sizes, not just 18650.

cant wait for my titan kit!!!!!!!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.