Steam Crave Community Forum

Author   Comment  
Archeria

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello All!

I'm new to our fabulous forum but I have a question.  I have had my titan about 2 1/2 months now and I want to cut down the size of my glass to the 18ML tank however, i'm left with a very real issue.  I cannot get the fill port off the larger glass and I'm not strong enough to remove it, evidently.  

Both my husband and myself have tried it with gripping rubber kitchen gloves and it just doesn't want to give.  Any help would be appreciative in this matter.  I really don't want to send it back as its my favourite RDTA but I need to have this work for me as well.  [confused]

Any suggestions would be very helpful! πŸ˜‰

"This is not a FAD.  This is my LIFE chasing clouds without running out of BREATH!" -- Amy Anderson
[image]
"This is not a FAD.  This is my LIFE chasing clouds without running out of BREATH!" -- Amy Anderson
Corso

Reply with quote  #2 
Hello.
I have experienced this issue with a number of RDTAs.
I bought an ultrasonic cleaner (Β£20.00). Adding a little bit of washing up liquid to the water works excellently.
A cheaper alternative is to use hot water and cleaning liquid in a mug or bowl. Let it soak for a bit. Then rinse the tank in clean water to remove any residue. This should loosen the fill port attachment.
These options have worked every time for me.
I hope that this helps.
Best.
Corso
Archeria

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corso
Hello.
I have experienced this issue with a number of RDTAs.
I bought an ultrasonic cleaner (Β£20.00). Adding a little bit of washing up liquid to the water works excellently.
A cheaper alternative is to use hot water and cleaning liquid in a mug or bowl. Let it soak for a bit. Then rinse the tank in clean water to remove any residue. This should loosen the fill port attachment.
These options have worked every time for me.
I hope that this helps.
Best.
Corso

You are a GENIUS!!!

Its taken me 4 almost 5 months to get this fill port off! -- THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! You just saved me ordering a new titan for this very reason! [love][idea]

[image]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.