Steam Crave Community Forum

Author   Comment  
steamcrave

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
Aromamizer RDTA first version release in June/July, this was totally different tank system design of both juice flow and air flow.

To celebrate Aromamizer RDTA 1st anniversary, we can have golden version Aromamizer RDTA V2 as anniversay limited version.
And another color gun metal we can consider.
Limited qty: 500pcs worldwide

IMG_3683.jpg 

David Bugler

Reply with quote  #2 
Looks beautiful in gold - is it gold colored or gold plated?
I'd love to see it come in a fully loaded box - two drip tip options, standard 510 and a friction fit wide bore, possibly with both 6ml and 3ml top caps.
Maybe the first 100 Fans Club members who pre-order can get serial numbers 001-100?
Glosvaper

Reply with quote  #3 
Personally I'd go for Gun Metal, I don't have anything that gold would go with at all.

If it's after 20th May for the EU then you'll need to consider the TPD restrictions, the tank should be coming as 2ml or entirely as parts (not assembled). You can have other options/parts to make it larger than 2ml and can even include them.

Can't see the point of a wide bore drip myself, the chimney is actually narrower than 510 so you'll gain nothing in terms of vapour but you may lose some flavour.
Coops

Reply with quote  #4 
I do like the gunmetal version.

I always find gold a little bit too 'blingy' for my tastes [smile]

Congratulations on the anniversary!
steamcrave

Administrator
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Bugler
Looks beautiful in gold - is it gold colored or gold plated?
I'd love to see it come in a fully loaded box - two drip tip options, standard 510 and a friction fit wide bore, possibly with both 6ml and 3ml top caps.
Maybe the first 100 Fans Club members who pre-order can get serial numbers 001-100?

Gold plated, same as exist black plated, we only electrode plate outside of stainless part
Jerry88

Reply with quote  #6 
This is nice! Im guessing the color wouldnt fade when exposed to certain liquid or something?

Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamcrave

And another color gun metal we can consider.

Yes, gunmetal would be awesome!

Congratulations on the anniversary, and thank you for making such amazing products!  Much love!

freeone

Reply with quote  #8 
Gunmetal would look nice!
steamcrave

Administrator
Reply with quote  #9 
Yes, it won't, because no color contacting your liquid at all, so you don't need to worry color coming off and polluting your juice.
This is very serious, just people don't pay attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry88
This is nice! Im guessing the color wouldnt fade when exposed to certain liquid or something?
Youngnam kim

Reply with quote  #10 
Wow chic color!
KennethW

Reply with quote  #11 
I love the gunmetal color...looks awesome!
Afgp87

Reply with quote  #12 
Why u don't put top fill that's why I still don't but, i have the first and that is the only tink I don't like I buy the tf-rdta and I love it don't buy the Supreme because the price u celebrate the anniversaryu should make top fill
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.