Steam Crave Community Forum

Author   Comment  
stevenf

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi all. I currently have the Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus installed on my SX Mini G class. Received the Aromamizer yesterday but I encounter some problems after building.

1) There seems to be a gap on the outer section of the tank between the AFC and JFC. Both rings can be moved upwards and downwards with a gap of approx 1mm in between. I checked all of the bottom parts and they are/seem to be in the correct position. I encounter very minor leaking. Strange enough when you seek for images of the Aromamizer Plus on Google, you find pictures with and without this gap.

2) I have a hard time to unscrew the bottom parts when cleaning. I mean the bottom part between the chamber and the base with the 510 connection. The AFC ring is turning all the way around so I can't get grip on this to unscrew the base part.

3) What is the best way to attach the chimney? Topcap to chimney first or chimney to base part first? 

Any suggestions please? Thank you in advance.
kcchief_fan

Reply with quote  #2 
It sounds like you didn't properly seat the build deck. If the build deck is seated properly (the notches in the deck are aligned into the notches of the chamber) there should not be a gap.
Ashaman Curtis

Reply with quote  #3 

"1) There seems to be a gap on the outer section of the tank between the AFC and JFC. Both rings can be moved upwards and downwards with a gap of approx 1mm in between. I checked all of the bottom parts and they are/seem to be in the correct position. I encounter very minor leaking. Strange enough when you seek for images of the Aromamizer Plus on Google, you find pictures with and without this gap."

This happens in the JCF (Juice Flow Control). The outside rotates and if the posts are not in position the outer ring does not seat properly. 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.