Steam Crave Community Forum

Author   Comment  
Justin

Reply with quote  #1 
An incorrect item was sent in my order instead of what I ordered. What email address should I use to resolve the issue? I have been trying for over a week with no luck...
steamcrave

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Please send email to candy@steamcrave.com
thank you
Justin

Reply with quote  #3 
Email sent. Thanks
Xy4488

Reply with quote  #4 
Good Luck getting any kind of decent help!! I have been emailing and sending pictures for over a month! The problem is still not resolved. I clearly got a damamged and mis-machined product(which happens) but trying to make Candy understand a juice control ring and the piece above it will Not Solve the Problem has been immpossible! I spent over $100 on the Supreme, all the different color glass tanks, all the different color air-flow bands for my Aromaizer V1...and This is the quality treatment i get....
Coildoc55

Reply with quote  #5 
I have a problem believing any of your comments. You have not responded to any of the help offered to you. The tank was assembled when you got it but you say the jfc won't go on. You were sent the parts you requested. Admitting your own fault is something adults do. Being rude and placing blame is childish. A member of the fan club is sending you a new supreme, which was your goal. So your complaints are just for the sake of complaining because you don't know how to be an adult. Grow up.
jbt81

Reply with quote  #6 
lol

someone is upset...

i hope my titan kit comes to me without deal breaking flaws!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.