Steam Crave Community Forum

Author   Comment  
XDez

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello !

I love my Aromamizer, everything was fine but for a month I have a problem with the RDTA 2-post Deck (velocity style)

When I screw the rebuilding deck, the two poles going front of 2 airflow holes and it reduces too much (has my taste) the airflow, I had no problem before...

I thought that it could come from my rebuildable tray and i have buy a new one, But the problem is always present...

Have you an idea to arrange it ?

Thank you in advance,

XDez
Scott_B

Reply with quote  #2 
Are you using the two-hole vape band? And, have you tried turning it to the other two holes?
Willy

Reply with quote  #3 
I see the same thing with both my V1 & v2's. I just screw the atty on the mod, then hold the base with two fingers and rotate the upper tank section a tad. You can make about 3/4 turn before you break the seal on the o-ring and cause a leak, but you shouldn't need more then a 1/4 turn. Hold it under a light or use a flashlight and you can look into the holes while you turn.
Willy

Reply with quote  #4 
I should have added, don't try to correct it (align the holes) by loosening the coil deck in the base, that needs to be good and tight otherwise you'll have a poor ground and your ohms can/will fluctuate.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.