Steam Crave Community Forum

Author   Comment  
MassVapes

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi,

This is my first post and I am new to the forum and also I am new to owning a Supreme V2.

For the last 3-4 days I have not managed to wick it properly, I came across a man on a website which I am not sure if I am allowed to name. The man's name is ThemodernGypsy. I just want to say a big thanks to this guy he has taken my Vaping to a whole new level. I am new to building my own tanks and wicking, I am also making my own liquids, I followed his wicking guide for the Supreme V2 and I used the same method on all of my tanks!!! I suggest that you watch his first ever posted video on u tube as it is 100% fool proof and works 100% all of my tanks and especially my new Supreme V2 are banging with flavour and clouds. 

I have been trying so hard for two solid days to get my Supreme V2 wicked and today I found his vid and within 20 mins of watching him and following his guide. I have gone from vaping hell to vaping heaven. 

If anyone knows how to contact this man or if you see my post. 

I want to say your an absolute legend and thank you so so so much for making me the happiest vapor around. I really appreciate your help and your amazing so clear, honest and your method totally works on all tanks! 

Thank you The Modern Gypsy amazing thank you so much!! 

MassVapes

Reply with quote  #2 
I use the Aromamizer Supreme V2 single coil deck daily it is tank that does not leave my mod. 
It is an amazing tank great flavour, never leaks once you crack building the tank and I have now
get it always first time. It takes a while but when you get it, it is an amazing tank. 

I want to get another Steam Crave tank but not sure which one to get as I am really only into 
single coil tanks. 

So if the worse came to the worse I may just buy the special edition V2 Supreme I like the look
of the Glaz but not sure if this is a single coil rta. 

Anyway I did go through a lot of ups and downs with my Aromamizer Supreme V2 but all worth
it in the end, amazing tank, amazing flavour all the time once you get it right and it is simple to
achieve once you know how. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.